Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kindergarten



I feel like I'm starting over.

To help with doing what I love to do - write, I decided to get a MacBook Air. The size, weight, keyboard I am in love with. The learning curve of switching from a PC I am finding difficult. This new 'baby' has all kinds of cool features I have yet to discover, if I ever have time to discover them! I almost wish I had made the switch years ago when I had the time to dedicate to it.

In another life I am currently sitting in a Starbucks looking super trendy typing this. I probably am wearing a very stylish outfit, my hair & make up are done, and I'm sipping a 500 calorie latte because I get to the gym regularly so the calories don't count. Instead I'm in lulu's, a nursing tank, my hair & make up are actually done - only because I attended a birthday party for G's girlfriend today. YES, he's 2 (well almost!). How the F do I almost have a 2 year old? Where did that time go? But back to computer issues....

One major software program I have not yet acquired is Microsoft Office for Mac. I'm working on it, but for the time being I am lost without being able to have my blog drafts in word tucked into nice folders, and of course my endless excel spreadsheets. Hopefully soon I can fix that. I feel unorganized and that gives me heart palpitations.

I'm also not loving the current design of the blog. I'll work on that too. Time. I just need time.

I have ideas and pictures saved for future blog posts, so stay tuned. I'm creating these days, just at a turtle's pace.


No comments:

Post a Comment