Sunday, January 9, 2011

#53. Be seen in public in a bikini

To make sure that absolutely no one except T witnessed the scariness that is me in a bikini, I decided I’d do this task in Mexico. What possessed me to do this right after 4 Christmas dinners, many, many drinks, and endless buffets, I do not know?


The bikini(s) – yes there were 2.5 (last minute I had gone out and bought black bottoms and 2 different colored tops) were only worn once I got to my beach chair, the less witnesses the better. As I enjoy sharing embarrassing moments with you I’ll share that the 2.5 bikinis went to 2 bikinis one afternoon. As I was standing to move my chair the cheap plastic latch that held the top closed at the back gave up. The blue triangle top went north, the ta ta’s south, and I turned a shade of red not caused by the sun.

Speaking of ta ta’s, while I lazily napped one afternoon T woke me with excitement of spotting “a topless chick in the ocean!!!”. I look to see what the excitement could be (there were topless 70 year old women everywhere) only to have T to tell me he couldn’t look again as “she looks 17”. Then came the awkward conversation on just what was he judging her age on?!

As every time T pointed the camera in my direction when in a bikini I threatened to remove his balls the only proof I can provide you with is this picture he snapped of me facing 2 fears. 1 being seen in public in a bikini, and 2 being in water with fish.



So, done and done.

And for all my female readers don’t think I forgot about you while on vacation, MEET ORLANDO!

1 comment:

  1. So this may or may not have made me laugh out loud. Yay for flashing random strangers in a foreign country!! I like it. Hope your vacation was amazing! Welcome back to the cold weather like the reat of us.

    ReplyDelete