Thursday, September 20, 2012

Intermission

I've been busy lately.

Busy rocking, singing, kissing, chasing, reading, running, laughing, and generally being in awe of watching my little man explore the world. I thought my life was busy before, I knew nothing.

My sisters's wedding has come & gone, I've lost 25lbs, escaped to Niagara Falls for a night away, and attempted to spend every moment possible with a friend who was only here for the summer (blog post on that pending).

I've had zero time to read, write, take long baths, watch television, keep up on fashion, but he's worth it.

I've got another bucket list in the works and a list a mile long of things I want to get done, and blogging is on that list.

So....here's hoping the crickets don't last around here long.

Now gotta run, the kid is sucking on a cell phone charging cable....that is plugged in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment