Thursday, March 7, 2013

People who need to disappear.


On my way into work this morning a radio DJ was going on about celebrity gossip and it prompted this list of people who I think just need to go away. Like permanently.

1.       Kristen Stewart. While I have never actually seen her act in anything I find her social appearances brutal. We all get that you are miserable 99.8% of your life – why flaunt it around Hollywood? I assume she’d be much happier in a dark basement listening to grunge and ripping apart voo doo dolls of RPatz because his career has a chance of taking off while hers will head straight to the gutter. Do I blame her for cheating on him? No. I couldn't look at that face every day either.

2.       Donald Trump. Do I even need to explain? By this point everyone should be familiar with this idiot. Just because he has (or thinks he has money) and has a big mouth he thinks he can spout off about anyone anywhere and people will actually value his opinion. I’d maybe take him a little more seriously if with all that money he has he bought himself a hair piece that didn't resemble that of a skinned squirrel.Oh, and if he didn't make a complete asshat of himself with the Barack Obama birth certificate ordeal.

3.       Ke$ha. Get some talent and try again, or don’t.

4.       Justin Bieber. I am tired of hearing about all the shit he is causing now that he is of age and acting like the spoiled kid he always has been – minus the booze, as pot was enough up until now. Seriously, Bieber if you are going to do it up and spiral your career into the shitter go out Brittany Spears style as I haven’t seen a good train wreck recently. Also, on your way out do me a favor and grab the two other Canadians that drive me nuts – Avril Lavigne and Celine Dion.

5.       Richard Simmons. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE gay people. Just not this one. They have been advertising some charity event on the radio here for exercise where Richard Simmons will be making an appearance. I’m all for charity, but you would have to pay me large sums of money to be anywhere within earshot of Richard Simmons. Something about his voice and the fact his wardrobe is stuck in the 80’s just annoys the hell out of me. I guarantee that charity would quadruple their donations by offering the highest fundraiser a Richard Simmons throat punch.

There is my current short list. This will change in 5 minutes, if not sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment