Thursday, March 18, 2010

Plan B

This weekend's Lotto 649 is 41 Million dollars. So here’s my Plan B.


Drive to Toronto, pick up the cash, hop on the first flight out of here to Vegas and live it up for a few days, followed by a stopover in NY to do some major shopping, before I come home and do the responsible things like:

Adios mortgage! I wouldn’t sell the house and buy bigger as I love the house. BUT, I’d refinish the hardwood, put in another bathroom, finish the garage, put in a hot tub, buy new furniture, and hire a gardener – read really, really, really, good looking lawn boy or two like the one a few years back on Desperate Housewives.


Next. Good bye job. It’s not that I don’t absolutely love sitting at a desk all day everyday wasting away paying other people, but I’d prefer to work at my own pace. Back in the day I held jobs at golf courses such as beer cart girl and pro shop manager and they were the best jobs ever. Being outside was great, and everyone at golf courses are usually in good moods, so I’d like to own my own golf course, so I’d buy one of those. There are also a lot of animal shelters around this area that are in dire need of help, so I’d donate to save them and save the animals, and I’d volunteer within them in my spare time.

Next would be the purchase of a cottage on Lake Huron and then people to maintain it, as with running a golf course I won’t be able to be there all the time. I’d like something with character that could hold a large family gathering if needed, and would be accessible in the winter.



Some new vehicles would be next. I’m not crazy about cars, but I’d like two. One being an Audi TT Roadster, only because I’ve wanted one of these forever. The other being maybe an Infiniti FX?


After that I’d help out family, invest, and then travel everywhere and anywhere whenever I wanted.

What would you do? You are handed 41 million dollars… what’s next?

No comments:

Post a Comment