Friday, April 30, 2010

#93 – Have your fortune told

Today I took my lunch and sat and had a half hour $50 chat with Jane. Jane looked a little like Sally Jesse Raphael and repeated herself a lot. She held my hands under a very hot office type light which made me a little uncomfortable (you know my aversion to being touched).


Right from the get go she had me pegged for someone who is caring and nurturing, and who should be working with people – possibly as a teacher or a nurse or a counsellor, and maybe in a correctional facility. Funny – about 5 years ago I had my tea leaves read and was told the exact same thing – minus the correctional facility job part.

My job now has my full potential being held back (true), and that it doesn't allow me to be creative, and that is a large part of my ‘being’. I guess also true. She repeated numerous times at various points that I am very smart. She thinks I should stay in my line of work, but that I should look into other companies and that I will have no problem finding work. She sees me a career person who will be very successful (I hope so).

She saw three guardian angels on my left hand and drew 3 crosses with pen to mark them. I only remember 2 – Michael – the avenger angel who watches over children and Raphael the angel of new starts? It’s not really clear as I was sitting there thinking this lady was crazy for seeing angels on my hand.

Then she reads my palms. My head line is good and strong – so no mental illnesses for me as I age – good news I guess. It also shows my intelligence – sure. I have not one, but two love lines – one used to connect to my life line, the other is just little – WTF? The person I’m currently in a relationship with frustrates me because he is so unorganized (true), and I need to express this to him via a letter. Oh let me tell you I communicate that to him daily, but if writing a letter will put an end to it (yeah right), I’ll jump right on that.

I had pulled 6 cards at the beginning of the reading. The first card – the card of purity: love, trust, honesty. Um, yeah ok. I’m sure the majority of you are in stitches laughing right now. But you just wait it gets better. The second card I pull – the card of Michael – you know that angel that showed up on my left hand – well I’m off to avenge something soon. The third card – Ariel: trouble, mischievous – you know because that goes right along with purity. The next card said ‘sunshine’ at the top – can’t remember, but anyway it was for my desire to have youthful fun. CHECK. Finally something that makes sense! The fifth card THE TWIN CARD. Yup, I got a ‘honey, if you’re not looking to have twins be careful’. I don’t even know if I want one kid right now, but two. T is cut off forever. The last card was the card for grace meaning that I want everything in life to balance and flow together – doesn’t everyone? Supposedly I should cut things out of my life that are hindering grace. Noted.

I got back to work, told the temp receptionist what I had learned and she told me she could of told me all of that for the much cheaper price of $49.95. I booked an appointment with her next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment