Friday, December 4, 2015

All I want for Christmas is.....

-->Every year T listens to exactly what I’m commenting on throughout the year and ends up secretly purchasing thoughtful gifts throughout the year and hiding them until Christmas. Hahahaha NO. Not even close. More like every year he waits until December 23rd to go “oh shit…., what did we get people for Christmas? What do you want again?”. So lovely.

So in the off chance he views this any time in the next 19 days here’s the list!

1.    8 hours of sleep minimum EVERY night.
2.   A machine that sorts & folds laundry
3.   An extra hour in every day to just read.
4.  An unlimited amazon gift card to buy books for that hour
5.  New carpet and/or hardwood in the living room.
6.  My own room. Oh to have my own space!!! A girl can dream.
7.  A new mattress (preferably a sleep number bed, I’ve heard good things)
8.  Hunter rain boots. I love footwear that I can slip on and off, as I’m so busy putting on the kids shoes and coats. This is also an attempt so save some sort of style.
9.  A Columbia winter jacket & snow pants. I don’t really want this, but I need it. Unfortunately I see a lot of sledding in the next few years.
10.  A flask. To survive the sledding
11. An asymmetrical jacket. I love watching Scandal and Olivia rocks those jackets, so I want one too!
12. An iWatch. Why? Because Apple.
13. Cineplex gift cards. As much as our android box has almost all movies, it is hard to watch them without distraction. I miss the theater experience
14. The Nest Chair from Urban barn. I’m secretly planning the redecorating of the upstairs living room around this chair.
15. Reciprocating saw & sawhorse and/or workstation.

Ok, maybe I got carried away there. But for someone who used to be given body shop gift package after body shop gift package because I’m too hard to buy for – you can clearly see that isn’t the case at all!

In reality Christmas is all about the kids now and I would gladly get nothing if it meant the kids got everything on their lists. Speaking of which, G decided to send Santa a revision of his original list today. Where is one to find a flying dusty? I’m pretty sure they don’t trust flying toys to children that young!!

No comments:

Post a Comment