Monday, December 7, 2015

Wishful Thinking



You know it is no secret that I LOVE to read. However as per usual the last few years it is something that gets put at the very end of the days 'to do' list. It feels like the list of books I want to read grows & grows and I never get caught up.

I keep dreaming of the day when the house is organized and clean and the kids are playing contently and I can squeeze in a chapter here or there. I feel like that will maybe happen in 2017?

Every year I see numerous Christmas or Holiday themed books come out and I always want to read them, as they don’t interest me the rest of the year. However, with how busy November & December is it never happens. And the list continues to grow.

So in no particular order here are a few on my list. I plan on reading at least one before Christmas. Ok, I WILL read one before Christmas. I can't vouch for if they are well written - I'm sure they are all terribly corny - but tis the season!!


One that I currently have on my Kindle which is most likely is to be read is Jane Green's 'This Christmas'

Most of these books can be found on Tuebl free or for cheap on Amazon.

I wish you a comfy chair, a warm cup of tea, a quiet space, and unlimited time to read over the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment