Thursday, May 26, 2011

#7. Draw & Frame a self-portrait.

My original plan had to buy a pack of crayons and a cheap frame from Ikea and have arts and crafts day to do this but I kept putting it off. I hate pictures of myself for a million reasons. I timed my smile wrong, or my smile is too fake, or it’s taken from the wrong angle or in the wrong light etc. etc.

So drawing a picture of me has not exactly been at the top of my list. Let alone any list but this one. Let alone framing it and putting it somewhere.

So in paint on my computer this is what I have come up with:



I am NOT that tanned – just not good with creating custom colors. I did get some sun over the weekend, but not that much. I’m usually a very pasty white. That is more me when I returned from Mexcio. Also my hair is brown, blonde, and redish – also hard to draw. But it is that frizzy today, I've been driving around with the sun roof open willing the sun to come out.

So shrinks who can look at this picture and determine what it tells you about me, let me have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment